AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I have a question on Ad Choices. how do I make a ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a question on google adchoices. The ads are appearing on local websites and I'd like to make a ad to appear also. Where do i find out information on where and how to create and place a ad? Does it tell you where the ads are showing up?

Re: I have a question on Ad Choices. how do I make a ad?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

That is controled by the Display network. You can target your ads to show up on targeted websites, websites categories, or webpages that are related to a keyword. 

You can find out more here

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404190

Once you start to advertise on the display network you can view reports on which websites your ads are showing and how they are doing.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I have a question on Ad Choices. how do I make a ad?

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi 

I'm affraid we can't help you with your d Choice question. This forum is dedicated to Google AdWords advertising. 

How does Google AdWords work?

With Google AdWords, you create ads and choose keywords, which are words or phrases related to your business. When people search on Google using one of your keywords, your ad may appear next to or above the search results. Now you're advertising to an audience that's already interested in you. When someone clicks on your ad, they land on your website where they can learn more about your business or make a purchase.

Best,

Zee
G+

I have a question on Ad Choices. how do I make a ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I manager a commerce site selling bread online and I need a proper training on AdWords and how to analyze results in terms of conversions etc as we are looking at ramping up our Digital marketing this year for the holidays? How do I go about doing that? I prefer working with Google directly than some third party.