AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I have a new add.. All of the campaigns are puased.its says they can not be unpuased in adwords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have a new add. it seems to have 4 seperate campaigns, al of wich are puased. when I try to unpuase it, it says it cant be unpuased in adwords. I have recieved an approval email. the only thing I did besides that is change the address on the original add. Does anyone know why I cant unpuase it? should I delete it and create a new one?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: I have a new add.. All of the campaigns are puased.its says they can not be unpuased in adwords.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi allaroundtv, is your account an Adwords Express account?  The message "cannot be edited in Adwords" is usually where an Adwords Express account is loaded into the main Adwords interface.

Try logging in to http://www.google.co.uk/adwords/express/ instead.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Re: I have a new add.. All of the campaigns are puased.its says they can not be unpuased in adwords.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there,

Was your account suspended for any reason?

Un-pausing ads and campaigns is a routine action that you should be able to carry out with ease, so if it's not letting you it's either a bug or your account might be under review / suspension.

If it's definitly not working there's no harm in creating a new one like you say, but if you are suspended then the same thing will happen again.

Have you made sure your display URL matches the domain of your eventual destination URL?

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
read only rights maybe ?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi allaroundtv, is your account an Adwords Express account?  The message "cannot be edited in Adwords" is usually where an Adwords Express account is loaded into the main Adwords interface.

Try logging in to http://www.google.co.uk/adwords/express/ instead.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits