AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I have a hosting accnt with a few domains under mine. Can I use AdWords wi any of the sites I host?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Under slimdangdoo.com, I host accounts for which I want to set up ads.  I started with one tonight (eagerbeaverdiscount.biz) then I saw the need for billing info even though I am using a $100 credit I've had through GoDaddy for some time.

Can I set up ads for different websites under my umbrella? Thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have a hosting accnt with a few domains under mine. Can I use AdWords wi any of the sites I ho

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

If I understood your question correctly ; then the answer is YES; You can target more than one website (=domain) using the same account;

You are not allowed to have more than one account. That would be a Policy violation

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: I have a hosting accnt with a few domains under mine. Can I use AdWords wi any of the sites I ho

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

If I can clarify--every business is allowed to have only one account. If you're setting up ads for your own business, you can only have one account for those ads, even if you're funneling the traffic through different domains or to different websites part of the time.

If you're managing accounts for others--if you have clients--each of those businesses should have a separate account. (Those can be managed under the umbrella of an MCC.)

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Clarify?  Woosh.  Hmmm.  Now I think again that, being a baby hosting account with baby domains under my umbrella, all we really want is to show up when people search different keywords.

For instance, my site, which I don't give myself a lot of time on, is the host, everyone else is under me with their own domain.  I show up one the second page of a Google seaech with key words gifts, graphics and printing.  Hmmm I haven't checked just one or two.

Anyway!  Thanks for helping me answer my own questions.