AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I had a problem with business reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had a problem with business reviews, the customer reviews on my business, the reviews are just last some days then they have gone, what is happen for that and how should I do now

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I had a problem with business reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Tom V,

You need a 30 unique reviews within the 12 months. If you are on the edge of that, you could be dropping below the required number of reviews. That's probably not what's happening here.

There is no guarantee that any extension will show at any time. It depends on a lot of factors, including other extensions that may be showing instead.

Here's the Google article on it, for what it's worth:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474?hl=en

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Tom V,

You need a 30 unique reviews within the 12 months. If you are on the edge of that, you could be dropping below the required number of reviews. That's probably not what's happening here.

There is no guarantee that any extension will show at any time. It depends on a lot of factors, including other extensions that may be showing instead.

Here's the Google article on it, for what it's worth:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474?hl=en

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That mean....I just bought this store last month, before I bought this store are 10 reviews on google, After the purchase is complete. I cheked back remaining 3 reviews. I think the previous owner has tampered reviews for easy sale..then this sotre was lock and the customer couldn't review any more. how shuold i do now, how unlock now...,thanks for help