AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I finish setup camp. for advertisment and there is NO my video in you tube search space for adv.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone help me. I finish setup campaingh for my video. I setup eveything that my video show in you tube search for right side. Adwords aprove my video after 4 days. When I type mifire (my key) in you tube search, there is no my video in right side like advertisment. Can anyone help me. 

Re: I finish setup camp. for advertisment and there is NO my video in you tube search space for adv.

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi dlogic,

Welcome to the community.

A couple of things.

Is your ads status approved?

Have you tried increasing your bid to see if your ads start displaying?

Another advertiser may be out ranking you so your ads won't show. Just because you have it set up doesn't mean it's going to run, there are many factors to consider.

Re: I finish setup camp. for advertisment and there is NO my video in you tube search space for adv.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, purefuzz , thank you for replay

Is your ads status approved?

Yes, it is aproved. I wait about 4 days and finali adwords aprove mi our ad.

Have you tried increasing your bid to see if your ads start displaying?

No, i didnt try that. My device is Mifare card reader. And i put several keys like mifare, mfare cards, mifare readers etc. Adwords give me lowest price because there is probably no competitons. By Targeting i get 0.05 Euraos for CPV. I didnt put more. Should i do that even adwords give me suggestion to put 0.05 CPV ?