AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I don't know how to access Search Term Reports to find tabs like "campaign" and "keywords"

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm familiar with Keyword Planner but I just can't find the way to Search Tern Reports. Please help

1 Expert replyverified_user

I don't know how to access Search Term Reports to find tabs like "campaign" and "keywords"

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Kez, 

You can view the dimensions tab to see the list of search terms that triggered your ad for your entire account, specific campaigns or ad groups.

Dimensions, then click View and select "Search terms" from the drop-down. Note that while the same information for individual keywords is available when viewing the Search terms report this way, you can’t add keywords or negative keywords directly from the report like you can when viewing the report from the Keyword tab.

Also, make sure to enable the "Keyword" column, click the Columns drop-down menu and choose "Modify columns." In the "Select metrics" section, click Attributes. Then, click the Add link next to "Keyword" and click Apply.

Hope this helps! 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472708?hl=en

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Or, from the Keywords tab, click on the button that says Search Terms.