AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I did not find her problem solving

N/A
# 1
N/A

My problem I can not find a solution and I do not know what the problem is interested always get faithful not one of Google not benefit me or what problem is this problem of AdWords

Always get this message without the real reason

تم تعليق حسابك في Google AdWords بسبب عدم إمكانية التحقق من معلومات الفوترة في هذا الحساب أو في حساب ذي صلة. مزيد من المعلومات 

I do not have any problems Active not you have any changes in the advertising campaign or the site has not owned any other account
Installment owed has been paid has been deducted and was immediately send a comment, like, or once the payment has been also been sent a message comment, was Altaktab with the support and re-display the ads again, more than 7 days, and the campaign-related and do not know why
The work turned off completely I hope see the problem and the ultimate solution to it, knowing again, I do not have any problems with the site, or you amendment to it, or amended on anything in the campaign, and I do not have any other account not owned is this account only, Ya Reit solve the problem as soon as there is work to fully and completely turned off team

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I did not find her problem solving

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Could you be more specific?

What is the AdWords problem you are having?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*