AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I cant locate display ad builder under New Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cant locate display ad builder under New Ads, where can I find it.. the only options I am getting under New Ads are -

Text ad

Specialized - Search

Wap Mobile ad

Product listing ad

Dynamic search ad

Please help, you can reply on tech5@quippp.com

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I cant locate display ad builder under New Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello tech5,

Welcome to the community.

Just check that the campaign you are looking at has the Display network enabled, if it is search only then the ad builder option won't be available for you as it only applies to the display network.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

That's probably because you are targeting Search Network campaign as far as my understanding goes.

Go to your campaign and campaign settings and then see which campaign type you have selected there. If it's Search Network campaign only then you won't be able to create ads using display ad builder. You have to select Display Network in order to create those set of ads.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tech5,

Welcome

The options you are getting is available for Search Campaigns.When you create any ad in search campaign you will see those options.You can not find display ad builder under search campaign.

To use the Display Ad builder you have to create a Display campaign first.Only then you will be use ad builder to create your display ads.

But at first you have to understand the basic difference between Google Search Network & Google Display Network.

Options available for Dispaly ads

Display Ad option

Options Available for Search Ads :

Options for Search Ad

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello tech5,

Welcome to the community.

Just check that the campaign you are looking at has the Display network enabled, if it is search only then the ad builder option won't be available for you as it only applies to the display network.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

That's probably because you are targeting Search Network campaign as far as my understanding goes.

Go to your campaign and campaign settings and then see which campaign type you have selected there. If it's Search Network campaign only then you won't be able to create ads using display ad builder. You have to select Display Network in order to create those set of ads.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tech5,

Welcome

The options you are getting is available for Search Campaigns.When you create any ad in search campaign you will see those options.You can not find display ad builder under search campaign.

To use the Display Ad builder you have to create a Display campaign first.Only then you will be use ad builder to create your display ads.

But at first you have to understand the basic difference between Google Search Network & Google Display Network.

Options available for Dispaly ads

Display Ad option

Options Available for Search Ads :

Options for Search Ad