AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I cannot see linking accounts in MCC Please help

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cannot see linking accounts button in MCC.Please help

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I cannot see linking accounts in MCC Please help

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi

You can connect your client accounts to MCC using client ID. Please read How do I unlink or link client accounts to MCC  . It will give you a better undertstanding. Also you can read here more about using MCC account.  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
"Click Link existing accounts, which appears above your managed accounts table." This option is missing in MY MCC. IS it anything do with the new version of MCC just rolled out

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Mathews,

If you have created the MCC account, you should be getting that button of Link existing accounts like this:-

MCC.png

I hope you followed the steps mentioned here to create a MCC account: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704399?hl=en

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mathews,

There are two possibility:
1. You have created an Adwords account instead. Check Pankaj's screenshot to see how MCC interface should look like. Adwords and MCC have pretty similar looking interface.

2. You might have a non-admin access to the MCC.

Can you check what is your access level in MCC? Is your MCC linked to another Top-level MCC?

Regards,
Arvilla

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

What level of access you have for the MCC account?

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

This will help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!