AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I can't seem to move an Ad group from one campaign to another

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I'm following the instructions on drag and dropping Ad groups from one campaign to another, however it's not working - am I missing something obvious? I'm trying to move using the tree view in the left-side navigation of Adwords as instructed. I'm using Google Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 on a Mac OSX 10.6.8.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Christian G
September 2015

Re: I can't seem to move an Ad group from one campaign to another

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello Christian G,

This tutorial you are looking at is for AdWords Editor and judging by the fact you mentioned your browser I imagine you are trying to carry these instructions on the web version. It's definitely worth downloading AdWords Editor anyway as it's a fantastic tool to make bulk edits among other things -

https://www.google.com/intl/en/adwordseditor/

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Christian G
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello Christian G,

This tutorial you are looking at is for AdWords Editor and judging by the fact you mentioned your browser I imagine you are trying to carry these instructions on the web version. It's definitely worth downloading AdWords Editor anyway as it's a fantastic tool to make bulk edits among other things -

https://www.google.com/intl/en/adwordseditor/

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I had a feeling I was missing something obvious! Thanks Scotty.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
No problem! Let us know if you have any questions regarding AdWords Editor Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi ScottyD,

Is there a way of moving the Ad Group without downloading the Editor? It will probably be an one-off situation and I work from different computers, so not so keen on the download option.

thanks!