AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I can't see my Ads on google search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone help

Recently I did create a campaign and ad with some keywords. when I'm trying to check if my Ad is active (Ad preview), it says "The keyword phrase you've entered doesn't currently trigger any of your ads."

I have entered around 15 keywords and my Campaign and Ads status are "Eligible"

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I can't see my Ads on google search

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

Just to expand on Tom Hale's great answer:

Google Says:

Eligible: A status given to ads that Google has not yet reviewed, but that can still appear on Google search result pages.

Ads marked as "Eligible" are allowed to run on Google search pages before they're approved because it seems likely that the ads are acceptable. Before the ad is reviewed and approved, it can only run on Google search pages to people who have turned off SafeSearch filtering. Eligible ads can't run on the Search Network and Display Network until they're approved.

Thanks,
Neha Gupta

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Tom

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

Just to expand on Tom Hale's great answer:

Google Says:

Eligible: A status given to ads that Google has not yet reviewed, but that can still appear on Google search result pages.

Ads marked as "Eligible" are allowed to run on Google search pages before they're approved because it seems likely that the ads are acceptable. Before the ad is reviewed and approved, it can only run on Google search pages to people who have turned off SafeSearch filtering. Eligible ads can't run on the Search Network and Display Network until they're approved.

Thanks,
Neha Gupta

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a lot.. so I will try it again later....