AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I can't edit my delivery method

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wan't to change my delivery method from accelerated to standard. When I go to edit the delivery method, I'm not given the options of standard or accelerated to choose from. It just reads "Delivery method set by selected Budget". What aspect of the budget is causing it to not allow me to make this change? I should mention that the budget is shared with another campaign. Could this be the reason? Or is it due to the amount? Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alyssa I
September 2016

Re: I can't edit my delivery method

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Alyssa I,

Capture-sep15.PNG

Reason is that the shared budget within the Shared Library determines your delivery method applicable to the campaign in question. Setting it again at the campaign level would be a possible source of conflict.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alyssa I
September 2016

Re: I can't edit my delivery method

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Alyssa I,

Capture-sep15.PNG

Reason is that the shared budget within the Shared Library determines your delivery method applicable to the campaign in question. Setting it again at the campaign level would be a possible source of conflict.

Best,

Lakatos