AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I can not change my end date on my campaigns. Says end date can not be changed on adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to change the end date on my campaigns.  Some have expired and some have not. When I do as the instuctions say I get a message that says "This campaign and its contents cannot be modified in AdWords."

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I can not change my end date on my campaigns. Says end date can not be changed on adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

I am assuming that you are referring to Adwords Express campaign here not the regular Google Adwords campaign because in regular one you do have the option to change the end date of a campaign.

Similar issues have been raised in the past as well and I would encourage you to read this help center article regarding Adwords express campaign.

Kindly read this thread as well with the same scenario : 

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads/Problem-Solved-quot-Your-AdWords-campaigns-are-ab...

Pankaj