AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I am wondering why only two of the doctor's names are showing up?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In the free listing when searching for "foot and ankle doctor beverly hills" it shows Dr. Nejad and Dr. Robinson's names, but not Dr. Dardashti (who is the partner that ownes the business with Dr. Nejad).  How can I get it to show the two partners' names instead of Dr. Robinson?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I am wondering why only two of the doctor's names are showing up?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alison,

Organic (free) listings are beyond the scope of this forum. You migh have better luck in the Webmaster Tools forum.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Alison,

I do a little SEO for some of the local clients we manage. As far as the "free listings" or "organic listings", go are you referring to a Google Places listing? 

If thats the case all you need to do is claim the Google places account you will change the name of the practice etc and make sure the info is correct. After there is a verification process by Google in which you have the option to receive a phone call or post card with a code you will need to enter on the Internet.

Feel free to email me stefan@flowsimple.com if you have any other questions about organic/SEO or if I did not address the problem you are having.

Happy Friday!

Best,

Stefan T. Martinez

Best,

Stefan Martinez
-- Not an AdWords expert, just a student eager to learn more...

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Stefan;

Though the advice given is correct; we do our best to keep all communications on this community, without offline communication;  so everyone (current and future users who search the community) can benefit from the exchange of views, the advice given and the dialogue;

We do try to keep this community as a professional platform, without any self promotion during the discussions, (On your personal page you can add a brief about your business,)

We also try to focus on our expertise,(i.e AdWords), and refer any non AdWords issues (e.g. SEO topics, Adsense, Places.. ) to the relevant Google product forum or community. (Goggle supports all its products in forums or on communities)

Appreciate your corporation on that;

Thank you!

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Moshe,

Thanks for the head up.

completely agree with you about sticking to AdWords expertise on this community. Also did not intend to self promote just felt bad not directing them to a specific resource.

For future reference questions like the one above which community should they be directed to? 

Best,

Stefan Martinez
-- Not an AdWords expert, just a student eager to learn more...

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi again Stefan;

SEO topics are discussed on the very busy and popular  webmaster central forum; (Tip: Search before posting!)

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Google places for business is discussed on the Google and your business product forum;

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/business

enjoy; Smiley Happy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’