AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How will be the doubleclick sends the cookie ID to the new browser?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey There,

How will Doubleclick send the cookie ID to the new browser?

DoubleClick sends a cookie to the browser after any impression or only when the user clicks on the Ads and redirect to the page where the Floodlight tags are implemented ?

As per my understanding, for the first time cookie will be send to the browser only when the user clicks on the Ads, and if the user completed the conversion it will be always click through conversion for the first Doubleclick placement shown to the browser . Moving forward, if the user exposed to other Doubleclick placements, and if there is a conversion it will be attributed to both the imp & clicks depends on the lookback window as the browser has Cookie ID assigned. Please correct me if I'm wrong?

Best,

Krishna

1 Expert replyverified_user

How will be the doubleclick sends the cookie ID to the new browser?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Krishna,

Did you check this documentation explaining how cookie is calling using doubleclick: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=en

Pankaj