AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to use my budget?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

If someone is given 10,000 dollars budget for a month just for branding purpose then how can we use it effectively to get the most out of it.

Please share your thoughts!!

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to use my budget?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Sumit K

without more information it will be hard to give you any detailed advice.  With that kind of budget for branding, I'd consider in-stream ads on YouTube.

Video is very powerful. You also get a lot of bang for the buck with TrueView in-stream ads. You only pay for when someone watches the entire ad or the first 30 seconds, whichever comes first.  They viewer cannot skip until after five seconds.  A powerful branding message can be packed into a 5 second clip. Even if they skip the ad, they've still seen your message... for free.  You can also create companion banners that stays on the watch page after your video is done... for free.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Sumit,
It depends on business and marketing goal. On the basis of which you can decide whether the search network is best or display or video.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Archit

he stated it was for branding.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Ohhh yes, i apologise how can i ignore that.
Agreed to go with the trueview and the display(with branding objective).

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Sumit,
You can Go with the Trueview video and the Display Advertising Campaign.

Regards,
Tushar Rayate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What budget ratio should i use between both channel? Just trying to figure out which one could be more effective.