AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to use longer text ad ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

My Ads title looking small . if i use long text in tilte ite shows limit exit , Even if i selcted below option.

Character limits for ads targeting Eastern European and Asian countries
I would like to create a longer text ad and am only targeting the following countries: Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russian Federation, South Korea, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan  .

But I am targeting India . how can i overcome this problem to make my ad longer text in title.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to use longer text ad ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Digital,

WelCome to The AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

You can create the Longer headlines by using two methods:-

1.)Use the proper punctuation in Description line 1:- End the Description line with the Question mark, Full stop and Comma, It will help you to add your first description line 1 in the Title with Hyphen in your SERP ads.

2.) Use DKI in your Ad Copy:- You can find the more info on the link.

In this way you can manage to show your ads with longer headlines.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’