AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to tell which campaigns are using negative keyword list?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Inside my MCC I have several other sub-MCCs. Each sub-MCC has it's own unique negative keyword list that I share among the hundreds of accounts within that sub-MCC.

It's hard to keep track of which accounts have been associated to the negative keyword list.

Is there a way to see which campaigns are utilizing the list and which are not WITHOUT going in to each of the accounts? My script writing capabilities just aren't where they need to be to solve this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

I don't think so... If you are using an MCC level list, you still have to add that list to each account or campaign. Is each sub-MCC a single franchise, or are there multiple businesses in each? You might be able to start over with a little different approach, and come up with a system that will work better for you in the future.

Tom

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

I don't think so... If you are using an MCC level list, you still have to add that list to each account or campaign. Is each sub-MCC a single franchise, or are there multiple businesses in each? You might be able to start over with a little different approach, and come up with a system that will work better for you in the future.

Tom