AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to target a customer based on the query data?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Few weeks back I visited the website wewantanycar.com to know the value of my car by entering car registration number but I did not sell my car to them. After then I am seeing the display ads of wewantanycar.com on the display network websites targeting the same information (car registration, car model and price) of my car in the ad that I entered the website to know the value.

Can anybody please help me in this retargeting campaign? Whats the procedure If i have to set up the campaign like Wewantanycar.com did.

I also want to know the channels where i can set up the campaign eg.. Adwords/retargeter/mediaforge???

if anybody wants to see the banner ad exacty please give me your email so i share with you.

If any of you does not understand what i have described above. Please do let me know I will explain again.

Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy

Re: How to target a customer based on the query data?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Zaheer,

I think that what you're looking for is Dynamic Remarketing, you can learn more about it in this short video:

If you want to learn how to setup your Dynamic Remarketing Campaign follow this link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3124536?hl=en

Good Luck,

Asaf