AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to target a customer based on the query data?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Few weeks back I visited the website wewantanycar.com to know the value of my car by entering car registration number but I did not sell my car to them. After then I am seeing the display ads of wewantanycar.com on the display network websites targeting the same information (car registration, car model and price) of my car in the ad that I entered the website to know the value.

Can anybody please help me in this retargeting campaign? Whats the procedure If i have to set up the campaign like Wewantanycar.com did.

I also want to know the channels where i can set up the campaign eg.. Adwords/retargeter/mediaforge???

if anybody wants to see the banner ad exacty please give me your email so i share with you.

If any of you does not understand what i have described above. Please do let me know I will explain again.

Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy

Re: How to target a customer based on the query data?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Zaheer,

I think that what you're looking for is Dynamic Remarketing, you can learn more about it in this short video:

If you want to learn how to setup your Dynamic Remarketing Campaign follow this link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3124536?hl=en

Good Luck,

Asaf