AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to switch from AdWords Express (Google Grant) account to AdWords general (Google Grant) account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

How to switch from AdWords Express (Google Grant) account to AdWords general (Google Grant) account?

Issue is adwords customer ID. When you create a new adwords account then you got a thiscustomer ID when your Google Grant have been approved after that you can not change allotted customer ID.

When I deactivate the current express account and I will create new normal adwords account in this condition my adwords customer ID will changed.

Please help & explain me how to move my AdWords Express (Google Grant) account to AdWords general (Google Grant) account?

Thanks...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to switch from AdWords Express (Google Grant) account to AdWords general (Google Grant) acco

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Online C,

A previous thread from the AdWords Community (shout out to @Itai & @Theresa_Zook for answering) can answer your question: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Advanced-Features/How-to-switch-from-AdWords-Express-to-Ad...

Please read the link posted but in general it looks like there's no way to 'convert' your account but rather you can upgrade to AdWords proper, see your previous campaigns but not edit them.

Hope this helps!
- Josh
Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’