AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to show my display ad use Re-Marketing Data.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to show my display ad use Re-Marketing  Data. I want to use my remarkeing data and show my ad to remarketing visitors only 15day. I want to show my ad only new remarkeitng visitors . So please any body advice me for it . How i set-up that proper.

Thanks,

ARVIND

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arvind_Sharma
September 2015

Re: How to show my display ad use Re-Marketing Data.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Set up a new audience with a duration of only 15 days. Once a visitor has been on the list 15 days they will then drop off the other end and no longer be targeted by campaigns using that list.

The simplest way to do this is to add a new list for visitors who visit any page with a common element in the url - Use your domain - so if your domain is www.example.com - set up a list with "example.com" as the "url contains" element and that will catch all visitors.

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
first you need to create remarketing audience list to add to your dispaly adgroup.
for that yoi need to go to shared library and audience, there you can follow instruction to create audience list.
then in diisplay campain, create adgroup and you can add that audience list fron interest and remarketing tab.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm already create remarketing list but i want to target only new visitors . For Ex:

If any body visit our website in 1st May then i want to show him/her display add only 15 day like 2nd May to 16May . I want to target only recent visitors . So if you have any tip for me to set-up it then please let me know .
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arvind_Sharma
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Set up a new audience with a duration of only 15 days. Once a visitor has been on the list 15 days they will then drop off the other end and no longer be targeted by campaigns using that list.

The simplest way to do this is to add a new list for visitors who visit any page with a common element in the url - Use your domain - so if your domain is www.example.com - set up a list with "example.com" as the "url contains" element and that will catch all visitors.