AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to setup Conversation optimization for may campign

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Im Very much intrested to create converstion optimization, But the problem is that i am not good in coding any one explain the process of converstion optimization and how it help full to my business is their any improvement to reduce my daily budget

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to setup Conversation optimization for may campign

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello aravindh g,

You need not make a html code. Adwords  provide you a free tools.  which you have to update on your website Thank you page. How to Generate your conversation code Go with this link.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054?hl=en

Hope it helps you.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi aravindh,

Conversion Tracking is essential in AdWords to allow you to follow the value AdWords brings to your business.  Conversion tracking allows you to see when AdWords is responsible for a sale through your business website which then allows you to calculate whether AdWords is cost-effective.

If you sold a product that had a net profit of $100 per sale, you could set up Conversion tracking so that each conversion had a value of $100.  If you spent $2000 on AdWords in one month and had 30 sales, you'd be able to see, directly in your AdWords Account, that AdWords had made $3000 for you and had effectively delivered a net profit of $1000.

Without Conversion tracking it can be virtually impossible to know if AdWords is profitable, so it's very very important.

Activating Conversion tracking isn't hard - AdWords will generate the code you need for you - but you will still need to put this code on the right page on your website.  If you're unsure how to do this, you should ask a programmer for help for this task as it's important to get it done correctly.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
thank you Cobnut it is very help full to me