AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to set up "xx"+items in my adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As per subject

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to set up "xx"+items in my adwords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi jannkuzel, and welcome to the forum.  I'm afraid you're going to have to give us some more details please.  Can you explain what you mean?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have attached an image that best explains what I am talking about.

Thanks.items.JPG

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi jannkuzel, right I understand now!

Are you sure this is a "programmed" number and not just manually entered into their Ad text?  Their organic listing shows the same "+25" text and this doesn't looking like an AdWords "feature" to me.  It looks a bit like a Product Extension but doesn't seem to be in the right format.

Have you looked at Product Listings or Product Extensions?  The could be much more useful for your business than just this text Smiley Happy

More About Product Ads

Jon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

Thanks for the response.

I have product extensions set up at the moment, I was wondering what generates the highlighted figure, too me it appears to be something that is being generated from adwords, either by a review of the landing page (which I guess is automated) or through their data feed. This isn't something that appears for my own ads despite the fact that both sources are available.

Many thanks,

Iain

Nabru
Unit 12, Sarum Complex
Salisbury Road
Uxbridge
UB8 2RZ
Tel: 0870 220 2454
Fax: 01895 239 742
www.nabru.co.uk

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Iain, that reasoning is precisely why I think it's not automated!!  The + symbol that can appear on product Ads is surrounded by a small box and is clickable, expanding out into a display of products.  This does honestly just look like description line 1 of a text Ad.

Jon