AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to see image ads running on site suggested by google adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi all my name is sam and my job is in danger right now. i would like to know if it is possible for me to see image ads running on various website suggested by google "Manage Placement". i tried to manually look for my ad on the websites google suggested. the thing is my just wanna see the ads displayed on these websites or else i will be sacked by my boss. i also tried to talk to help centre of google adwords and they said its not possible to track down live running image ads without google analytcs (after getting clicks). i really dont know what to do please help i you can.

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to see image ads running on site suggested by google adwords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi seofsc,

Unfortunately you can't see your image ads preview. Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool work only for search network.

I would suggest you to check your ad position. It might be out of first page.

But you don't need to be panic. You can show data to your boss if your ads are getting impressions and clicks. Go to the campaign and click on Display Network Tab and show all data to your boss that your ads are running.

Hope it may help you.

Best of luck!

Anand Vishwakarma

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Sam,

Welcome to the community..Smiley Happy

I am assuming here that you created a managed placement ad group/campaign and your ads were getting clicks from those sites, but your ‘boss’ will not believe it until the sees the ad on the placement.

But the problem here is, even after choosing a placement website, there is no guarantee that you will see your ads when you visit that website. Because your ads visibility on a placement website depends on lot of factors.

1. Geographic targeting – Where your ads are targeted to appear (country/state/county)
  2. Your managed placement campaign budget, your bids and quality score –This will decide how frequently your ads will appear on a site.
  3. Competition – If competition is high for ad paces on your selected placement website that will also be a decisive factor, how frequently your ads will appear on a placement website.

So in short, selecting a placement is not a guarantee that your ads will be visible all the time on that site.

Please explain these things to your ‘boss’, hope he will understand.

Deepak

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi seofsc,

Unfortunately you can't see your image ads preview. Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool work only for search network.

I would suggest you to check your ad position. It might be out of first page.

But you don't need to be panic. You can show data to your boss if your ads are getting impressions and clicks. Go to the campaign and click on Display Network Tab and show all data to your boss that your ads are running.

Hope it may help you.

Best of luck!

Anand Vishwakarma
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Sam,

Welcome to the community..Smiley Happy

I am assuming here that you created a managed placement ad group/campaign and your ads were getting clicks from those sites, but your ‘boss’ will not believe it until the sees the ad on the placement.

But the problem here is, even after choosing a placement website, there is no guarantee that you will see your ads when you visit that website. Because your ads visibility on a placement website depends on lot of factors.

1. Geographic targeting – Where your ads are targeted to appear (country/state/county)
  2. Your managed placement campaign budget, your bids and quality score –This will decide how frequently your ads will appear on a site.
  3. Competition – If competition is high for ad paces on your selected placement website that will also be a decisive factor, how frequently your ads will appear on a placement website.

So in short, selecting a placement is not a guarantee that your ads will be visible all the time on that site.

Please explain these things to your ‘boss’, hope he will understand.

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is correct it; is not possible to see live banner on the managed placement website. Ads shows on these website randomly. You can find them anytime anyday but only by chance.  However you can cretaily see the performace of these manage placement like how many visitors and client and conversion etc. If you need help for that do let me know 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks i have the same problem too