AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to schedule ad to be displayed only on specific month?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to display ad only on specific months, for example february and march.

How to do this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

You have to set start and end date. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9lrhU8Jk9g

Thanks

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi @Tomasz S,

Please note that once the campaign is started, you can not set start date for it.

Either you need to manually enable it or you can use automate rule to enable the campaign/campaigns on specific date.

So make sure to set a start date during the campaign setup else you will need a rule to enable it automatically.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have tried to search in Automate rules a rule to start/stop campaign on specific month, day, but couldn't find it. Where is this feature located?

Tom

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tomasz S
February 2017

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

It can be access by using Automate tab > Enable campaigns when.. > Remove the requirement row using cross sign corresponding to it > Frequency: One time(from drop down), mention date(1st feb) and time(12 AM), using data from same day > same.

Note: To enable specific campaigns, you need to select those campaigns before creating the rule.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well... this is a nice feature. Thanks Archit for instructions. Have a lovely day!

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

You are welcome.

All the best!!

Regards