AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to run the adword only on the mobile android device

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to run the adword only on the mobile android device ... How can i set up for that? ...

Please help me

Thank so much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to run the adword only on the mobile android device

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Manager,
With Google Enhanced Campaigns you can runs Ads on mobile devices, but you cannot run Ads exclusively on one operating system.

Per Google: "By default, new campaigns target all types of devices, which include desktops, tablets, and mobile devices."

Google Enhanced Campaigns

If you'd like you can use Bid multipliers/de-multipliers, or Bid Adjustments, and reduce or increase your Max CPC Bids on selected devices.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Manager,
With Google Enhanced Campaigns you can runs Ads on mobile devices, but you cannot run Ads exclusively on one operating system.

Per Google: "By default, new campaigns target all types of devices, which include desktops, tablets, and mobile devices."

Google Enhanced Campaigns

If you'd like you can use Bid multipliers/de-multipliers, or Bid Adjustments, and reduce or increase your Max CPC Bids on selected devices.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Manager A,

You can do this only through setting up a Display Network campaign, with Search Network campaigns there is no option of device targeting .

To target android devices use the guide on this page :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722028?hl=en