AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to run ads in Gmail?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I want to run mt ad in Gmail. But the problem is I am not able to figure out... How to do this??

I have created a display campaign and added "mail.google.com" in placement & my targeted keyword but i don't see any impressions. I also increased my bid to check if it's is due to low bid but no success.

Meanwhile I get to know about GSP and talked to Google rep but they told me that GSP is still in beta version and once it will be out of beta you will get the notification. As per my knowledge GSP is already out of BETA.

Someone please help me with this.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alok S
September 2015

Re: How to run ads in Gmail?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
HI Alok,

Yes, its in Beta (the one which is available in Adwords). To run it in your account, you have to get your account whitelisted. Kindly speak to your google rep for this.

The old GSP that people were running earlier was through a different interface but that has been rolled out by google now and everything is now shifted to Adwords interface.

Regards
Rohit Khanna

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alok S
September 2015

Re: How to run ads in Gmail?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
HI Alok,

Yes, its in Beta (the one which is available in Adwords). To run it in your account, you have to get your account whitelisted. Kindly speak to your google rep for this.

The old GSP that people were running earlier was through a different interface but that has been rolled out by google now and everything is now shifted to Adwords interface.

Regards
Rohit Khanna