AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to run Campaidgn For My Projects

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

Right know i need to handle 6 projects with landing pages for each projects .

Here the 2 projects have similar keywords and location  , how to run campaign for this project , shall i run seperate campaign for these project (or) shall i run ALL projects in SINGLE Campaign.

Please help me with this issue.

Re: How to run Campaidgn For My Projects

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
One strategy you can employ is to work out what makes each project different - after all, this is what your customers will see when deciding to buy. You can have an ad group (or campaign) for each project and add negative keywords to define the two audiences.

Re: How to run Campaidgn For My Projects

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

I would suggest go for different Campaigns for different projects because this will give you option to allot different budget for different Projects and you can easily measure their performances. Once you get some performance data you can easily transfer budget from one campaign to other campaign.

To target the customers of the projects which have similar keywords & same location its better to use the a keyword only once in the same account so that they should not compete with each other.

You can add negatives to define the audiences for these 2 Projects.