AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to run Amazon sponsored link using Adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to get these sponsored links placed at the bottom of an amazon.in page?

Amazon.in  glucometer.png

From what I learnt this has nothing to do with Amazon's advertising services but with adwords ( but couldn't see amazon.in as a placement ).

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Re: How to run Amazon sponsored link using Adwords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @akhil m,

This is something handled by Amazon, not AdWords. 

Direct from Amazon:

SPONSORED LINKS

Sponsored Links are advertisements related to your recent product search query or content on the page and are always clearly labeled. Amazon.com displays sponsored links sourced from third party networks.

If you click on one of the links, you will be taken off amazon.com. We are not responsible for websites you visit by clicking on these links, and you should carefully review their privacy policy and conditions of use.

There are also other opportunities for advertising directly on amazon.com such as through the Amazon Media Group. Learn more about how to advertise on amazon.com.

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Re: How to run Amazon sponsored link using Adwords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @akhil m,

This is something handled by Amazon, not AdWords. 

Direct from Amazon:

SPONSORED LINKS

Sponsored Links are advertisements related to your recent product search query or content on the page and are always clearly labeled. Amazon.com displays sponsored links sourced from third party networks.

If you click on one of the links, you will be taken off amazon.com. We are not responsible for websites you visit by clicking on these links, and you should carefully review their privacy policy and conditions of use.

There are also other opportunities for advertising directly on amazon.com such as through the Amazon Media Group. Learn more about how to advertise on amazon.com.

Kind Regards,

James