AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to remove remarketing list which has been created automatically while creating a custom feed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to remove remarketing list which has been created automatically while creating a custom feed?

I was trying to create a custom feed and have noticed that automatic remarketing list has been added in the audience under shared library, was trying to remove but couldn't. Though as I read the threads it might lead to a violation or not but wanted to understand why it can't be  

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Guarav, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

You can remove a remarketing list that has been created automatically while creating a custom feed. 

This can happen if you're creating a custom feed the system thinks is designated for dynamic remarketing. 

If you remove the remarketing list, you won't be able to run dynamic remarketing in the present or in the future. 

If you're interested in removing or pausing the remarketing list, you can refer to this article for further instructions: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3176171?hl=en. 

If you have other questions, please let me know. 

Have a great day!

Michelle

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the solution, have tried to work around this solution but when I select any of the lists that has been created automatically I'm unable to remove it from the panel as remove button doesn't get activated. If I do a mouseover it says "Automatically created lists can't be removed", though it's not doing any harm but wondering why can't I remove the automatic lists if they are not being used by any ad group.

Regards,
Gaurav