AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to make huge amount of landing pages using ad gallery strategy?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm helping client manage an e-commerce site. It has already have set search, shopping, re-marketing, dynamic re-marketing / search campaigns.

But Image Ads!

Recently we found that the display campaign ad gallery auto HTML5 ads are so great!

Unfortunately it can only make one set of ads for ONLY 1 landing page.

We are almost crying. There are thousands of products to process, we really do not make the gallery image ads one by one (maybe we could cost months of time!)

Is there any solution for e-commerce, multiple products landing pages, let the AdWords backend system auto produce the amazing image ads? So that we can fill out the blank on display campaign, it is also impossible to design millions of banners for thousands of products.

Or at least bulk edit is also really helpful.

Anyone can help?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Philip D
November 2015

Re: How to make huge amount of landing pages using ad gallery strategy

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Philip,

As far as I know, the Ad Gallery image ad builder does not have those kind of capabilities built-in at this time. I think you may be able to do this sort of automation on something like Photoshop, but not in the Adwords interface.

Some others in the Community who manage large retailer accounts may be able to share how they've tackled this problem though--if anyone has a workaround, please do share!

Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Philip D
November 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Philip,

As far as I know, the Ad Gallery image ad builder does not have those kind of capabilities built-in at this time. I think you may be able to do this sort of automation on something like Photoshop, but not in the Adwords interface.

Some others in the Community who manage large retailer accounts may be able to share how they've tackled this problem though--if anyone has a workaround, please do share!

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Cassie!
I think it is impossible to use Photoshop, as produce one set in ad Gallery maybe cost several minutes, but using PS must cost several hours or days.
Our problem is we are facing too many sets of banners needed to produce, for many different landing pages.
If the AdWords system does not include this function, maybe this should be considered in the future development!
Anyway, thank you again, I think I'm now back to my account and make display ads one by one.
Cheers,
Philip

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Philip,

I know it wasn't the answer you were hoping for, but I think it's a great suggestion as well and definitely encourage you to share it. If you could fill out this form with your suggestion, that would be great--the feedback there is read regularly and considered very carefully.

Cassie