AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to load Promoted Video ads in AdWords Editor?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I connect my Adwords account with my Adwords Editor, the Adwords Editor only pulls data from my "All online campaigns", however all my Promoted Videos ads are under "All video campaigns"

So how do I connect "All video campaigns" ads to my Adwords Editor?

Re: How to load Promoted Video ads in AdWords Editor?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is very important because we will be able to manage Youtube video ads via Adwords Editor.

When you are managing thousands of videos on Youtube, this is especially important!

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Educator ! Welcome to the AdWords Community !

I have never managed a situation similar to what you described, but by searching this in Google "AdWords editor video campaigns" I landed on this helpful link

https://support.google.com/adwords/editor/answer/57752?hl=en

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That still does NOT work, I've found that link through Google searches.

In order to get the CSV file, you have to export it from the Adwords Manager, but again, there is no way to link the Promoted Video Campaign (All video campaigns) to the Adwords Editor.....

This is serious. Please help.

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

You can use the email from the following page to contact google directly :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

On the forum there are only other AdWords users and their help is limited to their personal experience  (and some Google Community Managers). Maybe someone else will jump in here monday to give you another feedback or maybe not, but the urgent way to obtain assistance on a matter that is not documented in the help pages is to call or email Google directly .

I am sorry that I cannot provide further assistance.