AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to know my Add position? how manage budget?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1.How to know my Add position?  And another thing " my monthly budget  is $500 for per month thank how I can manage my budget and get top 5 position. My keyword related to niche and my targeted audience is niche also. " ?  

2. How huch keyword I can add inmy campain? and my daily budger is divided for all keyword? 

Example: my daily budget is $30 and I add 5 keyword in my campain. then what's the budger for each keyword? Can I manage budget manully? 

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adriana F
September 2015

Re: How to know my Add position? how manage budget?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This video could be helpful in setting a budget;

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/From-the-Community-Team/New-Year-New-Strategy-AdWords-Budget...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Adriana,

Regarding your second question, you can not divide your budget at keywords levels. AdWords allows you to set the budget at campaigns level only. AdWords automatically allocate the budget of the keywords which are searched more, and you will be charged on cpc and cpm basis. This is the main advantage of the AdWords and makes it relevant advertising plateform.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This video could be helpful in setting a budget;

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/From-the-Community-Team/New-Year-New-Strategy-AdWords-Budget...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Adriana,

Regarding your second question, you can not divide your budget at keywords levels. AdWords allows you to set the budget at campaigns level only. AdWords automatically allocate the budget of the keywords which are searched more, and you will be charged on cpc and cpm basis. This is the main advantage of the AdWords and makes it relevant advertising plateform.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’