AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to increase Ranks & SEO Traffic Without any changes on website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of my client needs to met with the expectations of getting higher ranks to the keywords and increase in overall organic (Google) traffic but without any change in its website old design, in older images or any other tweak in website layout and structure. I have done the on-page of that website and theme is based on interstate removalists/relocation's & also doing the link-building for that. 

I needed yours valuable inputs/strategy that should I apply to increase the rankings on keywords such as "interstate removalist", "moving to Australia" etc. without any change on website structure, layout, design and content. Welcome with your's tips & ideas Smiley Happy

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How to increase Ranks & SEO Traffic Without any changes on web

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

AdWords has nothing to do with organic ranking. AdWords can give you the opportunity to make your content visible for relevant search terms and be at the top of the search results page above the organic results in shape of ads.

In terms of organic ranking, Google's main searching ranking factor is relevancy, be what your customers look for. You might find it better to re-write your question on the Google webmaster forum: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author NancyKpr
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nancy,
I agree with Ahmed - probably a question better for the Google Webmaster Forum.

But to offer my own two cents here - it will probably be very, very difficult to see a significant increase in rankings without making changes to the website. When determining rankings, Content can play a huge role - both from a search engine standpoint and from a user experience (also gives users something to link to).

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

AdWords has nothing to do with organic ranking. AdWords can give you the opportunity to make your content visible for relevant search terms and be at the top of the search results page above the organic results in shape of ads.

In terms of organic ranking, Google's main searching ranking factor is relevancy, be what your customers look for. You might find it better to re-write your question on the Google webmaster forum: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author NancyKpr
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nancy,
I agree with Ahmed - probably a question better for the Google Webmaster Forum.

But to offer my own two cents here - it will probably be very, very difficult to see a significant increase in rankings without making changes to the website. When determining rankings, Content can play a huge role - both from a search engine standpoint and from a user experience (also gives users something to link to).

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Brian is right, it's not just enough to have a great content, you have to get this content out to the world.
You can have the best content in the world, but search engines can't crawl your content, it will be in nothing.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Brain for your valuable reply. But there is really tough challenge for the small or medium scaled business clients to convenience them for making changes on their website. Just we frequently updates the content on the website via any medium ( on blog, on new page creation, insert an tutorial video's). When extra cost to revise/update with the content comes into picture; they 70% refused to pay off!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Ali for your nice helping tips Smiley Happy Yeah, completely agreed with your statement that we need to make the best engaging content piece plus syndication of content on authoritative channels is an next strategy to initiate so that we can make to crawl by Google and pay importance/value to it!