AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to include my TripAdvisor star rating in my Hotel ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a small hotel and buy Adwords.  I notice that the OTA's (Booking.com, TripAdvisor etc) all add star seller rating with pay per click ads.  Can I add my TripAdvisor rating as well?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to include my TripAdvisor star rating in my Hotel ad?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Colin,

For your reference, I have pasted a screenshot that clearly explains that Google do not allow reviews from user review website eg: Trip Advisor, Booking.com etc.

Screen Shot.png

Please note that the reviews must be from credible, third-party sources, and you're responsible for ensuring that you have permission to use the reviews in your ads (if permission is necessary).

If you want to show user review & ratings, use Seller Ratings!

As a workaround, however, you can show user review ratings with your ads by using Seller Ratings

Seller ratings show a combination of information and reviews next to your AdWords ads (currently on Google search result pages and Google search partners). These reviews and ratings primarily reflect customers' overall consumer experience with these businesses, not their response to particular products.

You can read more about it at the below link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474

Ankit Kapoor.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Colin B
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks so much Ankit for your very thorough answer. I appreciate your time. Cheers, Colin.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of any follow-on questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!