AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to import all feed items?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Team

Now I am testing a dynamic ad using custom feed and Google Web Designer.

When I preview the ad, the ad seems to load only 6 items, but the feed has 18 items.

I understand the basic concept of dynamic ad, but is there any way to import all items in the feed from GWD?

Thanks

Joonho

Re: How to import all feed items?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Joonho J!

I appreciate your effort and welcome to the community. These are the options which I found helpful regarding your issue.

1st

First of all, check if this post resolves your issue.

2nd

There are certain errors and due to those mistakes, you may encounter this type of issue or not able to view your items.

Errors such as Missing required attributes, Invalid attributes, the list of contextual keywords isn't semicolon separated etc.

Fix the errors:

• To fix items in your feed, first check the spec for your business type.
  • The type of feed you create should match the business type you selected when creating your dynamic remarketing campaign.
  • Use the "Custom" feed only if the other business types don't apply to your products or services.

For more detail please visit. fix problems with your feeds

3rd

download custom feed template and enter manually and then submit it. yeah, it's an annoying option!

template.png