AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to give Image ad file name into new Adwords Editor 11.1 Version?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

How to give Image ad file name into new Adwords Editor 11.1 Version? As in previous version there was an option "Image File Name" but in new version its not available. How we will do that during using Adwords Editor?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to give Image ad file name into new Adwords Editor 11.1 Versio

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

It is available at the bottom. Screenshot here.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
I suppose you mean CSV import or Make Multiple Changes tool. "Image File Name" column heading works in both. It's a synonym for "Image" - if you are selecting headings manually from a drop-down in Make Multiple Changes, select "Image".
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rachit Gupta
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I am asking about the CSV file format which we uploaded into Adwords Editor for making bulk Ads/banners uploading in Adwords A/C. In previous version there was an option of "Image File Name" in which we declared the path of "image" but in new version 11.1 Adwords Editor when i downloaded the pattern of CSV, there is no option of ""Image File Name" ", so i am worried about how we will do that. Can we add new column named ""Image File Name" " and give those Images path, or any alternative option available in predefined CSV structure. I have added new column ""Image File Name" " and its working but it must be present in new Adwords Editor CSV format.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
So what you want to do is to *export* with images. See my explanation here:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/How-to-modify-dest-URLs-of-existi...

This gives you a CSV file with Image column complete with paths to image files, which you can modify to taste and import back.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I am asking about CSV format, which we create and upload during bulk uploading.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
My Question was how to mentioned image path in CSV which we created for bulk uploading. Google guys suggested me to add one field into Pre Defined format CSV which i have downloaded from new Adwords Editor 11.1 and then you can add image path and its working.