AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to get more clicks???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My daily budget is around 500 USD and bid is around 5-8 USD, but i do not many click so i get around 5-8 clicks daily only? it means my ads not appeal to on the top? Something went wrong? Can you help me please and advise me?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to get more clicks???

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Soyolbayar,

you're going to have to give us a few more details than this....

How many impressions are you getting? What is the click through rate and the average ad position?

The number of impressions is important - because without those you'll never get clicks.... but even if you get impressions, if the ad position is poor you are going to get few clicks - especially if your ads are appearing on the second page of results.....

It would also be good to know what kind of Quality Scores your main core keywords have - you'll need to go in to the keyword tab and then click on columns to activate the QS column - what king of numbers do you have there?

Give us some indications on these questions and we will be able to then make some more suggestions...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I would also like to add to what stickleback said,
The appealingness of your ad affects the clicks as well. Many factors can be affecting your results. Like stickleback said, please give more information.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
In general you should Increase your bid and add keywords that are most relevant to your ad....check for keywords details to know the search terms people are using. then add some negative keywords to avoid unnecessary clicks.... you can use dynamic keyword insertion also....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
my account was suspended i do not know why? is there anybody who can help me? how can i contact to Google but in my city there is no office of Google

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Soyolbayar,

You can talk to Google representative through chat. I guess that will help you solve your problem instantly or else take necessary steps quickly. Follow this link -- https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en#topic=3119071

Kapil