AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to evaluate RLSA audiences before taking action on them?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm just getting started with RLSA. My team & I have brainstormed a number of audiences we think are likely to have higher than average performance. 

However, before we start altering our bidding for those audiences, we would like to see beforehand how users who belong in those audiences currently convert to see if they have higher- or lower-than-average conversion. 

Is there a way to do this? Is there a way to build the audience & then see users who belong in this audience had x clicks & y conversions over the past z days? Or is the only way to evaluate the effectiveness of an audience to roll it out & start bidding differently on it?

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to evaluate RLSA audiences before taking action on them?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Ben

Good question.  But nope;

Revealing  specific user behavior (e.g. Conversions)    is not something Google would do. Google is a company of scale. So you can conclude if a group of users (i.e. An audience) visited the site or has a special interest (i.e. Similar audiences) but their future behavior (based on RLSA) is up to you to test.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’