AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to escalate any adwords related issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am trying to seek support from the team in India for an dynamic product re-marketing issue. The lady has been at it for sometime and feel that she needs help.

I haven't tried to politely ask her to put me onto someone that can help me, but she refuses to saying that there is no need.

We already lost one sale period because of this delay and it is costing us dearly. Is there a way to have the issue escalated and get a speedy fix.

Regards,

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to escalate any adwords related issues

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

Here's the contact info for all comm channels. I'd suggest calling the support team and asking for a senior member as your issue wasn't resolved earlier.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Tried that but told that the support executive is the only person to decide whether it needs attention of a senior member or not. There is no way to directly ask for an escalation.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Are you saying you had a product related query which wasn't answered to your satisfaction? I was able to speak to a senior member a couple of times, when I felt the support person wasn't aware of a few things.

@KathleenG: Your suggestions please?

Sumanth Sridhar

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi All,
Thanks for the post.

Alphonse - I'll reach out via email.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been facing issue with google since last 7 month, I have made the payment in adword account and within 48 hours time the account was suspended stating that violation of Terms & Conditions. Google has blocked the amount and neither reactivating the account nor refunding the money. i have sent so many emails and every time i get automated revert. I tried to call on their customer support and they ask for customer ID, as soon as i enter customer id the IVR says your account has been suspended. I dont understand the logic that if everything is smooth and account is active why anyone calls to customer support. If there would be any issue then only any one calls. But as per google if you have suspended account you couldn't speak their customer support.

Kindly help me to come out with this situation. or should i sit back with a feedback that google has stolen my money and cheated. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dont work on it indian team dont know any thing about adwords or how to get this done same thing happened i have cancled my account in dec and looking for refund still have not recived it and have given them 2 different bank accounts but they said the account dont exist and trans declined. And from 18 of may i am following with them again and said we are working and after a month of conversatation now they say its been trans on 14 th of may to some account that dose not exist under my name. And from a month they are liying that they are working on getting it transfered and billing team is working on it. I dont know what they were working on if it was trans to some account, even before i called them

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kathleen,

We indian advertiser are facing lots of issue. Which is not making us happy.

Regards,

Prerit

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2015.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.