AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to enable 8 site links for mobile ads ?

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I tested this structure with +4 sitelinks for mobile in the ad group, yet there is no traffic for all the 8 sitelinks in the mobile campaign. Does anyone know how to make this work ? When exactly "can show up to four additional sitelinks" as explained here :

"Ads on search results pages displayed on desktop computers and tablets can show from two to six links in addition to the display URL. Ads on search results pages displayed on mobile phones with full Internet browsers can show up to four additional links (not available for WAP phones)."

Info found here :

https://support.google.com/adwords/certification/answer/2375416?hl=en&ref_topic=2795938

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adrian B
September 2015

Re: How to enable 8 or 10 site links for mobile ads ?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

10/10 QS , top page bid +30% for mobile and still you dont get any impressions ?

I rest my case , call Adwords Support and ask them to resolve this issue because your sitelinks should all appear.

Sometimes though passing a second hand on the following bullet list might help :

The following best practices will help increase your chances of showing sitelinks:

Your sitelink URLs within a campaign or ad group must each direct to a unique landing page, with unique content. Sitelinks within a campaign that point to the same content won't show.

Your ad should have one of the positions directly above or below Google search results.

Your keyword should have a very high Quality Score.

Your sitelink URLs must direct customers to pages that are relevant to your product or service.
Add the maximum amount of sitelinks you can to your campaign. Your campaign needs a minimum of two approved sitelinks with different landing pages in order for sitelinks to appear with your ads on desktop or tablet, and one approved sitelink with a different landing page from your ads to appear on mobile.

Keep sitelinks text short.

Make sure your sitelinks are all approved. Check the Status column next to each sitelink to make sure it says "Approved." Edit or delete any sitelinks that say "Disapproved."

George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
So that all 4 site links will appeal you need a combination of very good to excellent Q/S (8/10 at least) and high bid - CPC , high enough to get to the first 3 places from the 11 of the first page. If you have those two factors covered then you will have your 4 site links appear.
George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
There are no 11 places for mobile pages . Please read again my question.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
My fault . But if you don't mind, the 11 it doesn't change my answer. Its the same.
I realy believe that you need a compination of excellent Q/S and Bid >= than the Top Page Bid.
George Gemenetzis

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

On mobile 2 or 4 sitelinks can appear with the Ad :

http://www.google.com/ads/innovations/mobilesitelinks.html

So did you configure the default 4 and the additional +4 links for a mobile campaign and you received impressions on all sitelinks ?

Right now I am thinking that the help file describes a Legend because I have keywords with QS of 10/10 a top page bid + 30% for mobile, and only 2 or 4 sitelinks appear to receive impressions.

[Later edit] Never mind, maybe they mean "additional" just additional to the headline or something.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adrian B
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

10/10 QS , top page bid +30% for mobile and still you dont get any impressions ?

I rest my case , call Adwords Support and ask them to resolve this issue because your sitelinks should all appear.

Sometimes though passing a second hand on the following bullet list might help :

The following best practices will help increase your chances of showing sitelinks:

Your sitelink URLs within a campaign or ad group must each direct to a unique landing page, with unique content. Sitelinks within a campaign that point to the same content won't show.

Your ad should have one of the positions directly above or below Google search results.

Your keyword should have a very high Quality Score.

Your sitelink URLs must direct customers to pages that are relevant to your product or service.
Add the maximum amount of sitelinks you can to your campaign. Your campaign needs a minimum of two approved sitelinks with different landing pages in order for sitelinks to appear with your ads on desktop or tablet, and one approved sitelink with a different landing page from your ads to appear on mobile.

Keep sitelinks text short.

Make sure your sitelinks are all approved. Check the Status column next to each sitelink to make sure it says "Approved." Edit or delete any sitelinks that say "Disapproved."

George Gemenetzis