AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to edit Audience from Shared Library for Remarketing Campaign

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I'm trying to view/edit the Audience settings from the Shared Library for a remarketing campaign I'm running.

Normally I went to the Shared Library and I could hover over the Audience name and there would be option to edit the member duration, find out the settings of the audience (visitors to specific pages etc) but I can't seem to do this now.

Does anyone know how to access these lists to view / change their settings? At the moment it just shows me demographic data of the audience.

Thanks for any help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to edit Audience from Shared Library for Remarketing Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Matt T assuming the Audience is editable within AdWords (e.g. it's not imported from GA), you can still edit as you need, it's just a little hidden.

Go to the Shared Audience page and click on the name of your audience.  As you said, you'll see a page showing a breakdown of the details but at the top you'll also see a grey area showing details of duration, etc.  Over in the top right of this box should be a tiny pencil icon, click this and you'll get a screen allowing you to edit the membership details, including duration.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi @Jon_Gritton,

Thanks for your reply. I checked this and I see the grey box but no pencil icon - do you think it could be an access-level issue on the account, or that it had been imported from GA?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Matt T

When you look at the list of Audiences, what does it say in the column "Type"?  Is your access level less than Admin?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Most of these show Website Similar Audience / Automatically created, others say Google Analytics - so I imagine I can only edit them from within the Analytics account?

Thanks for your help