AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to do Ad scheduling? Timezone- India, want to Set Time for USA?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everybody,

My Adwords timezone is of India, I need to show my ads from 10am to 6pm in US, which is equal to 9:30 pm to 5:30 AM as per my Indian timezone so I have to set this time to show my ads in US from 10 AM to 6 PM. But as I am setting this time in adwords it showing an error "End time is earlier than start time" so what should I do? Can anybody help?

Here the error screenshot,

Campaign Management.png

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to do Ad scheduling? Timezone- India, want to Set Time for USA

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Umesh

What is account time zone? It all depend on the account time zone, also if can please include a screen shot of your ad scheduling ?

And please read this thread. It has described same problem - https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads/Does-Ad-scheduling-take-into-account-time-differe...
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author UMESH K
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Umesh K

As you have said that you adwords time zone is set as IST And you want to display your ads according to us time zone.

So what should you do is, to set you time schedule like this

Monday:-9:30pm to 12:00 am

Monady:-12:00am to 5:30 am

tuesday:-12:00am to 5:30 am 

tuesday:- 9:30pm to 12:00 am and so on

if you set 9:30 pm to 5:30am after midnight your time zone fall on next day which is not possible to set two day's timing in one day, for ex i cann't set monday and tuesday time on monday only in adwords.

Hope it will help you

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Yes as Sudhanshu said use +Add button and schedule as above. It will solve the problem

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Umesh,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

Yes it will show you an error as Adwords works from 00:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs (in Single Day). and you have to set your campaigns scheduling from 9:30 PM(First Day) to 5:30 AM(2nd Day).

Please read the below thread for similar discussion and set your Ad Scheduling accordingly.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Community-lounge/Ad-scheduling-Timezone-India-want-to-Set-Ti...

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads/Ad-scheduling/m-p/236583#M25680

In This way you can manage your Ad Scheduilng.

Hope it helps you Smiley Happy

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi This was a genuine Solution I guess as it solved my problem of scheduling my ads according to USA timings while I was not able to edit my Timezone Settings through Account. IDK why! But thanks to sudhanshu for giving us the solutions. Cheers.