AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to deal with 5 client managers limit per Adwords account?

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hello,

I've never get to this point, but now I'm here, I want to go over the limit and I'm not sure what's the best way to deal with this. How to deal with this when I want to give access to this account to more people than 5 or 4 if I consider 1 of the spots in my own MCC.

I don't think invitations is a good idea. Altough I like I can change access levels, but still that would mean everyone who needs access to this account have to create brand new email for this purpose.

Does anyone have some good ways for managing multiple accounts?Multiple account accesses per one account?

Alex

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tomáš Kraus
September 2015

Re: How to deal with 5 client managers limit per Adwords account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alex, if all these people are under your own company/agency, then the simplest solution is for them to share a login.  It's not ideal because you then lose the ability to track changes by specific people, but it's an easy solution.

Perhaps a better question is why you have more than 5 people accessing the same Account.  If it's for management purposes (Bob does these Campaigns, Penny does these ones, etc.) then it may be better to have separate Accounts and, to be honest, if a single Account needs 5 people to manage it, it probably should be split up.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tomáš Kraus
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alex, if all these people are under your own company/agency, then the simplest solution is for them to share a login.  It's not ideal because you then lose the ability to track changes by specific people, but it's an easy solution.

Perhaps a better question is why you have more than 5 people accessing the same Account.  If it's for management purposes (Bob does these Campaigns, Penny does these ones, etc.) then it may be better to have separate Accounts and, to be honest, if a single Account needs 5 people to manage it, it probably should be split up.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Hello Jon,

Thanks for reply!

Well we wanted to only set 2 people with client manager and api access and the rest for ''read only'', but that would mean xx+ emails for each person. So we thought we will set 5 or more people even with client manager access, but now we're limited by number of admins per one account.

I guess the easiest way will be really just create one email adress for each account with ''read only access'' a it will be shared with people who need to just look at this account.

Thanks Jon!