AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to create unskippable Ads for Youtube network..?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi, I have seen many Trueview instream ads on youtube which are unskippable, please help how we can create them in Adwords account.

Thanks

Puneet

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author puneetdceengg
September 2015

Re: How to create unskippable Ads for Youtube network..?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Puneet,

I don't believe AdWords users have the ability to make them non skippable as it depends on various factors related to both the video itself and the partner. Within a channel interface a YouTuber has the ability to enable Trueview Instream ads to show on their vid but the 30 second non skip part is down to YouTube themselves.

You can see a little more information on this link.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Warning: AdWords interface instructions or screenshots in this thread may be out of date as we move to the new AdWords experience.

LEARN MORE

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author puneetdceengg
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Puneet,

I don't believe AdWords users have the ability to make them non skippable as it depends on various factors related to both the video itself and the partner. Within a channel interface a YouTuber has the ability to enable Trueview Instream ads to show on their vid but the 30 second non skip part is down to YouTube themselves.

You can see a little more information on this link.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Puneet,

It seems like you actually mean serving an unksippable ad for Adwords and not enabling it as an option for youtube monetization.

So for anyone's future reference, you run one through a Display Campaign, not an Online Video Campaign. This is available through Adword's Ad Gallery (formerly known as Ad Builder). It is the InStream option under Video ads. Be sure to use a 30 sec or less video and target Youtube.com as a placement, unless you want to run on other partners too.

Check out In-stream video ad templates on the video ad formats page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi to All,

If you want to saw the non-skippable in-stream ad format for your monetized videos,

so you may submit a request to enable this ad format here in your channel to show the non skippable video ads.