AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to create a local PPC Campaign to generate Phone Calls??

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Please explain me.

thanks in advance. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to create a local PPC Campaign to generate Phone Calls??

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Daisy,

For local audiences, it is best if you could create the Call Only Campaign which is a new type of campaign and runs only on the devices which are capable of making phone calls. This is one of the latest and most beneficial campaign type which can drive more phone calls for the small segment businesses.

More details around this are here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453991?hl=en

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Is this type of PPC Campaign may affect desktop & tablet performance? Also define me. How to get Good ad ranking via Call Only ads, Because Call Only ads have phone no. in Ads heading, so ad relevancy is low then text ads.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

No, this shouldn't be affecting any desktop or Tablet ads because this is a special type of campaign which is going to run only on the devices that can make phone calls. So ideally, they don't compete with regular text ads. But yes, the competition would be with other advertisers who are running Call only campaigns in your niche market.