AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to create a display ad that shows multiple products in the same ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm new to Google Adwords and for the life of me cannot figure out how to create a display ad that shows multiple products in the same ad.

This is what I'm looking for. I'd like to build an HTML ad that shows different products with each product redirecting to a different URL (These different URLs all redirect to the same domain).

I've been searching for this for a couple of days now and there's just too much confusing information (display ads, responsive ads, dynamic ads).

Also, the products I want displayed on these ads are based on user' geographic state. And, the products that are displayed on the ad change very frequently (like every few minutes).

I found something called a feed for dynamic re marketing. But this is for when a user goes to a website, browses a few products and then goes to a different website where he/she'll see a display ad that shows the products he/she browsed.

This is not what I'm looking for. I'd like my display ad served based on the website' keywords and each product within the ad having a separate URL (same domain).

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @humbert h,

Dynamic Display Ads should do the trick.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3265299?hl=en

Cheers,

James

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

There's also Dynamic Remarketing:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3124536?hl=en

You don't need to create an ad, but you do need a shopping feed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the response.

This is almost what I'm looking for except for dynamic re-marketing.

I don't have a website where people can browse products. So, I can't install a re-marketing tag on the pages.

What I have is a bunch of products (each product is from a different company, hence different website). When a user clicks on a product, I want to redirect them to my domain, where I do some processing like storing the click data and then redirect the user ultimately to the product website (this website is different for different products).

So, I want to show these products in my ad (not by re-marketing logic but by keyword targeting).

And, like I mentioned in the OP, the products' availability changes every few minutes. So, I'll need to use the Google AdWords API to update the product feed.

The only reference to the product feed I could find is associated with dynamic re-marketing.

If there is another way to upload products every few minutes, please let me know.

Thanks.