AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to check hourly performance of call extension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, would you please guide to check and download call extension hourly performance at all campaign level in AdWords account.

Thanks

Hasan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hasan K
September 2015

Re: How to check hourly performance of call extension

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Hassan,

It is my understanding that hour of day data is not available at on the extension tab(through the standard segment/view by time option). I also can not think of a way to get this data through the dimensions tab either as you can not segment by ad extension.

The only thing I could think of doing is creating a script that runs hourly that could pull the data for you.

Does someone else perhaps have a better solution? Have I not thought of a way to get this data?

Good Luck

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hasan K
September 2015

Re: How to check hourly performance of call extension

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Hassan,

It is my understanding that hour of day data is not available at on the extension tab(through the standard segment/view by time option). I also can not think of a way to get this data through the dimensions tab either as you can not segment by ad extension.

The only thing I could think of doing is creating a script that runs hourly that could pull the data for you.

Does someone else perhaps have a better solution? Have I not thought of a way to get this data?

Good Luck