AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to check hourly performance of call extension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, would you please guide to check and download call extension hourly performance at all campaign level in AdWords account.

Thanks

Hasan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hasan K
September 2015

Re: How to check hourly performance of call extension

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Hassan,

It is my understanding that hour of day data is not available at on the extension tab(through the standard segment/view by time option). I also can not think of a way to get this data through the dimensions tab either as you can not segment by ad extension.

The only thing I could think of doing is creating a script that runs hourly that could pull the data for you.

Does someone else perhaps have a better solution? Have I not thought of a way to get this data?

Good Luck

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hasan K
September 2015

Re: How to check hourly performance of call extension

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Hassan,

It is my understanding that hour of day data is not available at on the extension tab(through the standard segment/view by time option). I also can not think of a way to get this data through the dimensions tab either as you can not segment by ad extension.

The only thing I could think of doing is creating a script that runs hourly that could pull the data for you.

Does someone else perhaps have a better solution? Have I not thought of a way to get this data?

Good Luck