AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to change price format in dynamic ads?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm working with dynamic ads from AdWords and I want to show the price this way "$99" and not this one "99 USD" (which is mandatory in the business data feed).

Any idea?

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mónica F,

Are you located in the United States (or your account set up as US based)... or are you located elsewhere and running ads in the US? I think this has to do with what is shown. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I´m located in Uruguay, in fact the price stored in the feed is like "99 UYU" (UYU = uruguayan pesos), and at this moment the ads are running only in uruguay.

Why is location important according to you?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Mónica F,

Currency should be dependent upon geo-location. The feed for a Dynamic Display Ad uses the ISO 4217 standard currency code. So you would want your prices and sales prices in the ads to use UYU (Peso Uruguayo) or UYI (Uruguay Peso en Unidades).

You could also use a formatted price, in addition to price and/or sale price, which would only show the numbers and not UYU. The same holds true for formatted sale price.  

Formatted: Any characters. If included in your feed, this attribute will be used in your ad instead of "Price." For better results, use this attribute in addition to "Price." Not recommended if prices change frequently. - starting at $100.00
- $80 - 100.

Price: Number followed by the alphabetic currency code, ISO 4217 standard. Use '.' as the decimal mark. 100.00 USD.

Kind Regards,

James