AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to bulk create Remarketing list

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there!
I have a list of 50k emails. I want to show youtube ads for them and extract those of them, who have watched this ads. And i need their emails to write some messages.
Adwords create remarketing list for those users, who have viewed ad.  But it dont give me emails.

I think, i can create 10k remarketing lists and see which was viewed. 
But it would take a lot of time to do it manualy. How can i bulk create remarketing lists?

Or maybe there`re another ways to solve my problem.

PS sorry for my english Smiley Happy 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to bulk create Remarketing list

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Well... this is a bit more complex;
Read here;
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6276125?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Unfortunatly, this is article cant solve my problem. I can create remarketing list, but what about creating 10k lists?
Or another way to get emails of users, who have viewed youtube ad?

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community. There is not a way to use remarketing lists to find out the email addresses of your viewers, for privacy reasons. You can target past viewers with remarketing, or use a list of email addresses you already have with Moshe's suggestion, but there is not a way to do what I think you're asking to do.

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie