AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to bulk create Remarketing list

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there!
I have a list of 50k emails. I want to show youtube ads for them and extract those of them, who have watched this ads. And i need their emails to write some messages.
Adwords create remarketing list for those users, who have viewed ad.  But it dont give me emails.

I think, i can create 10k remarketing lists and see which was viewed. 
But it would take a lot of time to do it manualy. How can i bulk create remarketing lists?

Or maybe there`re another ways to solve my problem.

PS sorry for my english Smiley Happy 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to bulk create Remarketing list

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Well... this is a bit more complex;
Read here;
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6276125?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Unfortunatly, this is article cant solve my problem. I can create remarketing list, but what about creating 10k lists?
Or another way to get emails of users, who have viewed youtube ad?

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community. There is not a way to use remarketing lists to find out the email addresses of your viewers, for privacy reasons. You can target past viewers with remarketing, or use a list of email addresses you already have with Moshe's suggestion, but there is not a way to do what I think you're asking to do.

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie